On Monday 25 February a new report by Oxford Economics on the macroeconomic impact of equity release was published.
Speakers and other experts gave their views on equity release and its importance in the UK today.
The following people appear in this video:
- Baroness Greengross, Chief Executive, International Longevity Centre
- Chris Curry, Research Director, Pensions Policy Institute
- Gemma Tetlow, Programme Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Malcolm Booth, CEO, National Federation of Occupational Pensioners
- Paul Lewis, Financial journalist and broadcaster
- Sam Moore, co-author of the report, Oxford Economics
- Stephen Lowe, Group External Affairs & Customer Insight Director, Just Retirement
- Tish Hanifan, Joint Chair, Society of Later Life Advisers